Insurance for your lifestyle
Personalized needs assessment to help you make your plan selection
Shihfang (Cheryl) Huang Gorthy is a licensed Life and Health agent in New York and Florida. As an independent insurance agent, Cheryl excels at helping clients find the right insurance products to meet their needs. Her areas of expertise include:
- Medicare Insurance
- Individual/Small Business Health Benefits
- Dental/Vision Insurance
She is affiliated with multiple national carriers serving her clients in southern Florida and central/western New York areas. She believes that it is her responsibility to help clients make the best possible decisions based on their unique personal situations.
Cheryl obtained her master’s degree in health policy and management from the University of Albany in the early ’90s and has been living in the Rochester NY area with her family for over 20 years. She is an active member of the Taiwanese Association of Rochester and the Zonta Club of Skaneateles. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, gardening, traveling, and making flower arrangements.
Individual/Small Business Health Benefits
By providing your name and contact information you are consenting to receive calls, text messages and/or emails from a licensed insurance agent about Medicare Plans at the number provided, and you agree such calls and/or text messages may use an auto-dialer or robocall, even if you are on a government do-not-call registry. This agreement is not a condition of enrollment.
News and Tips
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends everyone 6 months and older get a flu shot every year by the end of October. Getting a flu shot is the best way to protect yourself and your loved ones from the flu and its potentially serious complications. With Marketplace insurance, immunizations are a covered […]
- Open Enrollment for 2023 coverage is around the corner and starts November 1. Here’s how you can connect with the Marketplace so you don’t miss deadlines, useful tips, and more. Stay up-to-date with the Marketplace Subscribe to get email or text updates. Visit HealthCare.gov, and click “Sign Up” under “Get important news & updates.” Follow […]
- If you need 2023 health coverage, here are some important dates to mark on your calendar: Key dates for Marketplace coverage Open Enrollment starts Tuesday, November 1. Enroll by Thursday, December 15, 2022 for coverage that starts January 1, 2023. Open Enrollment ends Sunday, January 15, 2023. Looking for coverage for the rest of 2022? […]
- Did you recently get a new job or have a baby? Changes to your expected income for 2022 or your household size may impact your health coverage options or amount of savings you qualify for. It’s important to let the Marketplace know immediately after you experience a change so you don’t miss out on new, […]
Leave a Review
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation of insurance. A licensed agent/producer may contact you.