Insurance for your lifestyle
Personalized needs assessment to help you make your plan selection
Shihfang (Cheryl) Huang Gorthy is a licensed Life and Health agent in New York and Florida. As an independent insurance agent, Cheryl excels at helping clients find the right insurance products to meet their needs. Her areas of expertise include:
- Medicare Insurance
- Individual/Small Business Health Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life insurance
She is affiliated with multiple national carriers serving her clients in southern Florida and central/western New York areas. She believes that it is her responsibility to help clients make the best possible decisions based on their unique personal situations.
Cheryl obtained her master’s degree in health policy and management from the University of Albany in the early ’90s and has been living in the Rochester NY area with her family for over 20 years. She is an active member of the Taiwanese Association of Rochester and the Zonta Club of Skaneateles. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, gardening, traveling, and making flower arrangements.
Long Term Care
Individual/Small Business Health Benefits
By providing your name and contact information you are consenting to receive calls, text messages and/or emails from a licensed insurance agent about Medicare Plans at the number provided, and you agree such calls and/or text messages may use an auto-dialer or robocall, even if you are on a government do-not-call registry. This agreement is not a condition of enrollment.
News and Tips
- Diabetes & Medicare National Diabetes Month is a time when communities across the country team up to bring attention to diabetes. This year, the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases is focusing on prediabetes and preventing diabetes. More than 1 in 3 U.S. adults have prediabetes—that’s 88 million people—but the majority of… […]
- We all know that reading is crucial to success for today’s top entrepreneurs and business leaders. Bill Gates, Elon Musk, Warren Buffet, are just a few examples. But does reading have health benefits too? The answer is a profound YES! Reading is known to activate the mind, offer a new perspective to life and an… […]
- If you have been spending too much time indoors in front of the TV, computer, or endlessly scrolling through social media sites on your smartphone, it is time to ditch the screens and embrace nature for a while. Urban lifestyles tend to overload the body, and the amount of information absorbed from external stimuli can… […]
- Like the majority of things in modern-day life, information always equates to power. Men’s health awareness entails informing men about preventable health complications and why it’s important to consult with your physician – and this is especially the case when it comes to prostate cancer. Only the male gender has a prostate. It’s basically a… […]
- Medicare & Breast Cancer Awareness October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an important annual campaign to raise awareness and promote education about the impact of breast cancer. Though the pandemic set back screening and early detections over the past 18 months, now is the time for a renewed focus on vital routine health and wellness… […]
Leave a Review
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation of insurance. A licensed agent/producer may contact you.