Insurance for your lifestyle
Personalized needs assessment to help you make your plan selection
Shihfang (Cheryl) Huang Gorthy is a licensed Life and Health agent in New York and Florida. As an independent insurance agent, Cheryl excels at helping clients find the right insurance products to meet their needs. Her areas of expertise include:
- Medicare Insurance
- Individual/Small Business Health Benefits
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Life insurance
She is affiliated with multiple national carriers serving her clients in southern Florida and central/western New York areas. She believes that it is her responsibility to help clients make the best possible decisions based on their unique personal situations.
Cheryl obtained her master’s degree in health policy and management from the University of Albany in the early ’90s and has been living in the Rochester NY area with her family for over 20 years. She is an active member of the Taiwanese Association of Rochester and the Zonta Club of Skaneateles. In her free time, she enjoys yoga, gardening, traveling, and making flower arrangements.
Individual/Small Business Health Benefits
Long Term Care Insurance
By providing your name and contact information you are consenting to receive calls, text messages and/or emails from a licensed insurance agent about Medicare Plans at the number provided, and you agree such calls and/or text messages may use an auto-dialer or robocall, even if you are on a government do-not-call registry. This agreement is not a condition of enrollment.
News and Tips
- With Medicare Part B monthly premiums set to increase in 2022, now is the time to discuss the rising costs. Here’s what you need to know. What does Medicare Part B cover? Medicare Part B covers physician services, outpatient hospital services, certain home health services, durable medical equipment, and certain other medical and health services… […]
- As people age, it becomes more important to be mindful of the things you put into your body. Since your metabolism may slow down, eating sweets and treats like you used to is not a wise decision. With that said, there is nothing wrong with having a bit of dark chocolate regularly. In fact, there… […]
- It is the little traditions cultivated within the warmth of the family home that warm the heart each passing holiday season. But this cozy warmth can be cultivated, extended and passed to new generations and circles of friends each year. Whether you need some new ideas or already have a set of treasured family traditions… […]
- Did you have an exciting outing to pick apples and have no idea what to do with all of them? There are lots of great recipes that you could try out this holiday season. Preparing apple butter is an excellent method of using up your glut of apples, and you may store it in jars… […]
Leave a Review
Not connected with or endorsed by the U.S. government or the federal Medicare program. This is a solicitation of insurance. A licensed agent/producer may contact you.